About the jewelry
This is a highly recommended maang-tikka for the wedding season. It shows off a classy design you have never seen before. The antique deep brown plating and the use of two types of stones - Kempu and Cz- both of the highest quality, makes it a piece of luxury.
The detailing and careful craftsmanship of this maang-tikka will leave everyone wondering where you found it. Its texture and reflective stones have a chic glimmer in dim lights that is perfect for events at night.
Details & Specifications:
- Materials used: ANTIQUE Stone , copper metal with Antique Plating
- Category - Temple Jewellery
Feel free to write to us or WhatsApp at 00447534156625 us for any details.
- Here are some of the best ways to care for your artificial jewellery:
- Store it in a cool , dry Place away from moisture and water .
- Take it off after use.
- Store it carefully in a plastic jewellery box mostly provided by us .
- Clean it with soft cotton cloth after use.
- do not use perfumes on top of the jewellery.
Doing this will ensure your beautiful artificial jewellery goes on for years.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We ship all orders in 1-3 Working days.
UK POSTAGE PRICE £3.99 for ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS DELIVERY
EUROPE AND WORLDWIDE POSTAGE PRICE £15 - We use ROYALMAIL TRACKED AND SIGNED POSTAGE DELIVER SERVICE
we only sell high quality jewelleries. For returns, we offer 7 days return policy provided all the tags are in place and the postage expenses must be accepted by the buyer . Visit our Shipping and Delivery page or Returns page to learn more.